3G Watchdog Pro v1.12.2
Requirements: Android 1.5+
Overview: 3G Watchdog Pro. Guarding you against costly internet overages.
Pro version of 3G Watchdog mobile data counter / monitoring app, featuring:
* Advanced data usage prediction
* Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads)
* Usage history with graph & CSV export
* Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
* 5 widget styles
* Redesigned UI
* Account/SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM)
* Import settings & data from 3GW free (don’t uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
* … and more!
Translated in English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Slovak, Spanish, more on the way.
* Mostly reported as not working on ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco (black screen). However some people have also reported it working correctly.
* [Nov 2011] Doesn’t work properly on the Galaxy Z (i9103).
What’s in this version:
Bug Fix Release.
* Fixed incorrect match determination for the Exclude time period rule, especially when one of the time interval boundaries is 00:00 (midnight / 12:00AM).
* New “Share” button to share 3G Watchdog with your friends.
* Device support.
* Misc other bug fixes.