Merriam-Webster’s Third New International Dictionary, Unabridged – America’s most comprehensive dictionary.
• Over 257,244 entries and 700,000 definitions
• 143,000 etymologies describing word origins and 100,000 quotations
• 1,100 synonymy paragraphs
• Special updated Addenda Section of new words and meanings
• Extended Thesaurus.
FEATURES of Merriam-Webster’s Unabridged v2.4.2:
• Look up unfamiliar words directly from the home screen! Now Merriam-Webster dictionary provides translations in a Quick Search Box alongside other
• English Morphology module helps to translate words from any grammatical form.
• Search by voice. Speak your queries instead of typing words in a dictionary. (Uses Google voice recognition service).
• Audio pronunciations recorded by English native speakers.
• Use Fuzzy Search in case of misspelling. Just enter a wrong variant and get a list of similar words.
• Find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling using Wildcard Search (use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters).
• Study the language in the easiest and most effective way using Merriam-Webster dictionary. Test yourself with a Word of the day widget on your Home screen. A random entry from the dictionary is changed daily.**
• Dictionary installation on memory cards.
• Hyperlinks between related articles and directions.
• Search History feature shows the last 20 words looked up.
• Multilingual interface available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish languages.
• Paragon keyboard for accurate text input in Catalan, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish languages.***
Soon (165MB)..Uploading in progress…