Collins Thai Dictionary v 3.2.104
Requirements: 2.0 and up
Overview: Collins English>Thai – with all essential words in today’s Thai and English.
Collins English>Thai – with all essential words in today’s Thai and English.
Collins Thai Gem Dictionary offers learners extensive and up-to-date coverage of Thai and English in a compact, portable format. This Thai dictionary is designed for all levels of language learner, whether at home, at school, or at work. It is the ideal text for anyone who needs a wealth of reliable information in a portable format.
* Collins Thai Gem Dictionary contains all the everyday words and phrases used in today’s Thai and English that you will need to know.
* An easy-to-use and reliable dictionary.
* A two-way dictionary: Thai-English and English-Thai.
* The clear colour layout ensures that you can quickly find the information you need.
* All Thai words, phrases and translations are shown with their romanized transcription – ideal for beginners.
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The Collins Gem Thai Dictionary is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
* Quick dynamic search of words while you type
* ranscriptions facilitating pronunciation
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
* Support for memory cards
* Filters to help you locate the word you are searching for:
* Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* Keyword-used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
* Wild card – “?” and “*” replace a letter and group of letters in words
* Fast article scrolling
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the day as a widget on the phone home screen
* Ability to search words in the installed dictionaries through the standard phone search