Delayed Lock v2.7.5
Requirements: Android 1.6 and up
Overview: Not using any pattern-, PIN- or password-lock is a huge security problem, but reentering your PIN a hundred times a day can also be annoying. DelayedLock is a solution to this problem: After unlocking your phone, it will turn the lock screen off for a user defined amount of time.
You can turn your phone off and on as often as you want without entering your password/PIN/pattern again. After a certain time, it will automatically reactivate your lockscreen, so no stranger can access your personal data.
Additionally, there is also a notification in the Android status bar and a widget to immediately reenable the lock screen.
DOES NOT WORK IF EXCHANGE REQUIRES A PIN!
Free trial version is available to test the app with your phone (search for ‘DelayedLock Trial’). PLEASE TEST IT BEFORE BUYING!
I can’t respond to comments here, so if you have any problem, please contact me through the app or my website!!
- Delayes the requirement to enter pattern/PIN/password again after succesfully unlocked once
- Delay since ‘Screen off’ or since ‘Last unlock’
- Ability to show a simple slider lockscreen when pattern/PIN/password lock is currently disabled
- Delay & customize the simple slider lock
- Quickly re-enable the lock through the Android notification bar or a widget
- Widgets & Shortcuts: Toggle Lock, Screen off, Screen off & Lock, Start Simple Lock
- Upgradable with free plugins: Unlock with WiFi, Bluetooth or location based and remote activate lockscreen via SMS
- compatible with HTC Sense & WidgetLocker, should also work with Tasker & Locale (untested, see Support-Thread)
- music controls on simple lockscreen (works with Spotify, Winamp, Google Music and more)
- Revoke admin permission to be able to uninstall!
- FAQ at forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=955092
- Remove exchange PIN on a rooted device: forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=655649
- Incompatible with NoLED & some other apps -> test the trial version before!
Legal information: I do not guarantee that your device’s data is unaccessible and will not be responsible for any damage you or your company may get because of an unlocked device. Please check if the usage of the app is compatible with the security policy of your company.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – needed to save log files on SD card
DISABLE_KEYGUARD – needed when using the “hide lockscreen” method
CHECK_LICENSE – needed for validating the market license
WRITE_SETTINGS – needed to change display timeout on simpleLockscreen
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – also needed for license validation
VIBRATE – needed for “vibrate when locking” feature
What’s in this version:
- new “wake on locking”: this will turn on the display for a sec when locking the device. this is necessary on devices which have problems enabling the lock while the device is asleep
- fix: showing simplelockscreen on some ICS/JB devices
- gradient background added on device without hardware acceleration
Statistics: Posted by NightmareMan — Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:16 pm