ESET Mobile Security v1.1.603.893
Requirements: Android 2.0.1 or higher
Overview: Protect your Android smartphone and tablet from emerging threats.
Keep your phone or tablet secure and its contents away from prying eyes with award-winning ESET antivirus technology.
Use your mobile device without worrying about emerging threats or privacy breaches. Stay secure while you do your internet banking, connect to public Wi-Fi, exchange emails or go online shopping. Your sensitive data is kept safe against abuse and you are protected against malware hidden in applications. The Anti-Theft helps you locate or block access to your device in case it is lost or stolen.
• Simple SMS commands to help you maintain control over your lost or stolen device
• Remote LOCK: Lock phone remotely by SMS to prevent unauthorized access to data
• Remote WIPE: Delete contacts, messages and memory cards
• Localization: LOCATE lost or stolen phone by a remote SMS command
OTHER FEATURES TO SIMPLIFY YOUR MOBILE LIFE
• Anti-Malware Protection: Scans all downloaded and accessed applications and files for malware
• SMS/MMS Antispam: Block SMS/MMS messages from unknown numbers
• Call Blocking: Block unwanted incoming and outgoing calls
• Security Audit with Built-in Task Manager: Monitor vital phone functions, including battery life, free disk space, running processes, Bluetooth and device visibility
• Program interface localized in 24 languages: English, Polish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Russian, Hungarian, Spanish, German, Portuguese Brazilian, Dutch, French, Romanian, Turkish, Swedish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Italian, French Canadian, Korean, Spanish Latin, Czech, Hebrew and Slovak
• Some features are not available for tablets which do not support calling and messaging
For any issues or answers to common questions, please visit kb.eset.com/android
This is a 30-day trial version of the product. One year license of the product can be bought within the product for $9.99.
Note: In order to uninstall ESET Mobile Security for Android from your mobile device, you must deactivate EMS from the device administrators list. Click here for more info: tinyurl.com/esetandroid
Keywords: eset, mobile security, antitheft, anti theft, antispam, anti virus, antivirus, anti-virus, security, mobile threats, malware, trojan, keylogger, spyware, virus protection, android security, smartphone security, mobile protection, remote wipe, remote lock
Competing Apps: avast, avg, bitdefender, kaspersky, lookout, mcafee, norton, webroot
Statistics: Posted by spprakas11 — Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:05 pm