Current Version: 1.1.18
Requires Android: 1.6 and up
Fix FC in 1.1.16 and 1.1.17 (sorry!)
Zooming is now much smoother
Action bar and style added for Honeycomb and ICS devices
New ‘very large’ and ‘huge’ font options added
Two new dark themes added
Widget transparency added
Option for widget colour scheme separate from the main app
Fix for issue on Honeycomb tablets where the menu button did not appear
Touch Calendar makes viewing your calendar as easy as using Google Maps!
See your whole calendar at a glance. No more flipping between different calendar views. Touch Calendar does it all from one zoomable and scrollable view.
Rated 95% by reghardware.com ( goo.gl/vlIa5 ) and 9/10 by WIRED ( goo.gl/lLPoa ).
Touch Calendar works with Google Calendar and any other calendars your phone supports.
This is the full version including widgets to show your calendar directly on your phone’s home screen.
Also features calendar search and custom repeating events (e.g. biweekly, bimonthly).
Touch Calendar is easy to use:
- double-tap or pinch-zoom to zoom in
- tap an event to see its details, then press MENU to edit or delete it
- tap-and-hold on a date to add a new event
- touch to scroll the calendar as much as you want, both forwards and backwards
- jump to today, or to any date from the menu
- calendar search by pressing your phone’s search button or from the menu
- set the font size and default zoom level from the Settings
- widgets so you can see your calendar on the home screen; tap-and-hold on your home screen to add one
Zoom and scroll your calendar with complete freedom!
Note: Text colour for events comes from the calendar colour. Set up different colours for events in Google Calendar and they’ll appear in Touch Calendar automatically.